Sunday 27 March 2011

GENRE FOR JAPAN CHARITY AUCTION!!!

Hey guys,

Busy, busy, busy here at Gallagher Towers (or spare room in an end terraced house) working on stuff I'll blog about soon.

But in the meantime, please head to the Genre For Japan website, whose charity auction begins tomorrow! You can bid for cool items as varied as signed books, having your manuscript critiqued by an editor, or even appearing as a character in a novel!

I'm contributing the prize of your favourite 2000AD character drawn A3 size (black/white, single character, no background). Item number 99.

The auction ends on Sunday 3rd April.

As you know, I got engaged last November in Tokyo, so I'd really like this auction to go well!

GO BID!!!

L

2 comments:

Emperor said...

Ooooooooooo I'd love to see your Nemesis the Warlock.

Now I've got that out of the way... oh and auction.

Fingers crossed for this one. I've dropped a note in on the Genre for Japan thread on the 2000AD forum, as I suspect there might be some interest over there ;)

Leigh G said...

Good man Emp!

And how did you know that was what I called my penis...?