Friday 27 November 2009

BIONICLE COLLECTION!!!



Hey guys,

For those of you that don't know, I was the 2008 artist for the DC Comics/LEGO BIONICLE series. You can check out my earlier related posts HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and finally HERE. (Blimey, I was busy!)

It was, and still is, a free comic book mailed to a million LEGO Club fans around the globe (but not here in the UK), though you can still find all the issues flash animated on the official LEGO site. Links to the episodes below: (Ignore the numbering on the site--I've just numbered my run.)


Anyhoo, even though DC publish the regular comic book, PAPERCUTZ have the rights to publish the collected editions. Finally my 2008 run has it's own collection in hardback and paperback called "BIONICLE 7: REALM OF FEAR" out NOW!!!

I can't wait to see it! Especially excited to finally get a HARDBACK collection --it feels so grown up....(yes I KNOW it's a kid's book...)

Have to admit, it kind of feels like closure to a marvelous, yet crazy time of my life.

You can find these collections at AMAZON, AMAZON UK and THE BOOK DEPOSITORY. (Don't forget you can choose between hardback and paperback!)

Above is the cover for the collection, and a sketch I did especially to thank the lovely fans at BZPOWER for all their support during my run.

Catch you later!
L


1 comment:

Denise Dickinson said...

Hi greatt reading your blog