Wednesday 18 November 2009

LEEDS THOUGHT BUBBLE THIS WEEKEND!!!


Yup, it's that time again!

We had a FANTASTIC time at last year's Thought Bubble, so we're coming back for more baby!!! Lots of events are planned from the 19th November, all the way to the 22nd, but I'll have a table again at this Saturday's main event, all of which you can find the details here!

I'll be selling copies of Defoe , The End is Nigh 4 (which I did the cover for) and a limited edition zombie print. I was actually hoping to have copies of the hardback collection of my Bionicle run, but the release has been delayed...

Not sure if i'll be giving away a free krispy kreme donut with every sketch this time, but I will be sketching for any donations that go towards the charity Draw the World Together!

Hope to see you there guys!

L

3 comments:

ashbarron said...

Oh man no donuts.

I will swing by and get my copy of Defoe signed and be round for a sketch or two

Leigh G said...

Well be sure to introduce yourself Ash, as I'll have your sketch ready for you.

ashbarron said...

Sweet
I will be the nervous one with the clammy hands that wont make eye contact.

Whenever i go to get signings or sketches i just turn into a mumbling wreak.

Not really much different to usual for me