Sunday 1 November 2009

ART FOR HEARTS CHARITY AUCTION

Hey guys,

Before I leave for the Bradford End is Nigh event, I'd like to take a brief departure from the usual stuff to point you in the direction of Ian Stacey's ARTS FOR HEARTS charity Auction.

Ian's set up this blog to help promote the upcoming auction of artwork by children's illustrators, with all proceeds going towards research done by the transplant team at Great Ormand Street Hospital.

I'll be keeping an eye on this as one day I'd like to go into the children's illustration world myself one day.

The auction starts November 2nd and runs for a week. Go check out some of the donated children's illustrations HERE!

L

2 comments:

Mangamax said...

Yep, saw this first over on Pete Wells' Blog and am watching it with interest - we're all big Winnie The Witch fans here.
Its a great idea, good luck to it.

Leigh G said...

Yeah, good luck indeed. Hope they get more bids soon.