Tuesday 1 December 2009

JUDGE DREDD COVER TEASER!!!

Well my 2 part Judge Dredd story will be out in the JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE 293, January 6th!!!

The above image is a tiny section of my colour cover for February's Megazine 294.

I'm currently working my way through episode 1 of the latest Defoe book for 2000AD, entitled "A Murder of Angels" once again written by Pat Mills, so it shouldn't be long before I start posting up more teaser panels of tasty, crunchy zombie goodness.

Hopefully 2010 will be a year that I can move forward on other personal projects that I've had to postpone due to "proper" work. So whilst I'm working on Defoe, I'll be making an effort not to take on extra work in favour of finishing the children's picture book that I'm writing and drawing. It's a project I actually began around 3 years ago, and only yesterday dug it out from under the dust and Krispy Kreme wrappers, and was gobsmacked as to how freakin' cool it still looks! I know, modest....

Bye bye.
L

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the Dredd stuff mate. Chicken skin neck and all

Leigh G said...

Thanks Rich! I was so tempted to add lens flares to this cover, but didn't wanna get slagged off of your show!

Anonymous said...

lol...yeah, I think what that really is is that Flint cant draw lens flares for shit and gets pissy when other people do it :)

Leigh G said...

I'm thinking a lens flare once broke his heart many years ago, and he's never gotten over it.

Anonymous said...

Or he was on his knees, the light hit the old priest's belt buckle as he slowly undid it.....
And ever since then lens flares freak him out

Leigh G said...

That's the one! You should ask him to retell the whole ordeal on the next show. It's the only way he'll be able to move on with his life.

Kev Levell said...

Looking great - I'm full of anticipation for this!

Leigh G said...

Thanks Kev! HOPEFULLY I won't let people down!

Lee Townsend said...

Dredd looks great Leigh! good to meet you at the expo in October!

Leigh G said...

Hey Mr Townsend! Great to hear from you mate, and thanks alot! It was fantastic to meet you too--always fun meeting talented folk such as yourself!