Tuesday 19 July 2011

MANCHESTER MCM NEXT WEEKEND!!!!

Yup, next Saturday 30th July, I'll be appearing at the very first Manchester MCM! I'll be doing the usual sketches, selling prints, as well as copies of the original Defoe 1666 book (The second collection's out in October!).

This is most likely going to be my FINAL convention of the year, as unfortunately future events, like the wonderful Thought Bubble in November happen on the same day as good friends weddings.

So hope to see you there, and thanks to MCM for using Defoe on their poster!

L

3 comments:

Kris Chapman said...

Thanks for Judge Dread sketch Leigh.. It will be cherished.

Kris =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Defoe sketch Leigh. Looks great in my sketch book alongside Nowlan, Bolland, McMahon, Mignola et al....

Cheers Phil Roberts

Leigh G said...

Ahh thanks guys, and you're very welcome! I had a surprisingly awesome time at the con. Once I get this deadline out the way, I'll do a blog post about it.

Take care for now!
L