Thursday 10 November 2011

JUDGE DREDD: THE ASSASSINATION LIST!!!


Ok, I PROMISE that soon I'll be back to posting cool "making of" features, etc soon. But I've just had back to back deadlines for AGES...

For now, check out my latest 6 part Judge Dredd story in 2000AD, called "The Assassination list", written by the legendary John Wagner! It's the next chapter in the ongoing "Day Of Chaos" storyline.

The first part is in 2000AD prog 1759 NOW! Here's a teaser panel (before it's sexily coloured by Chris Blythe and lettered lovingly by Annie Parkhouse).

5 comments:

Mangamax said...

Lovely work that man. You and Kev Walker are the tops for showing the wizened, show you life on yer face, Joe.

Leigh G said...

Thanks man, we'll see if I get as many complaints this time round about making him look his age!

Mangamax said...

Pfft, what do they know - pay no heed Art Droid

Dani said...

Hi Lee, my Girlfriend was just looking at some illustrations and for some reason it got me wondering what Leigh Gallacher made of his talent!
Respect!!!!
Regards James Dawson

Leigh G said...

Hey James, sorry bit muddled as to what you mean, but appreciate it!
L