Friday 17 February 2012

RECENT COMMISSIONS!!!

Here's a couple of pieces I've recently finished. Up first we have a Defoe pic. Been a while since I've drawn my boy! If you want something similar, head to the commission post HERE.
Next up we have a WAY BIGGER piece, done for art collector Alan. He's got a fantastic collection that can be found HERE and I'm proud to have been added to it.

Alan asked for all the Batman villains together. A very cool, fun idea but there was no way I could fit 20 villains onto the usual A3 board and do them justice, so I offered to do the illustration 24 inches x 16.5 inches.
And here's a few close up detail shots...


Bye for now!

L

4 comments:

retromancy said...

Wow - the Batman piece is stunning.

Leigh G said...

Cheers dude! Maybe a possible "heroes" piece in the future.

Mangamax said...

Brilliant Defoe and a STUNNING Batpiece.
Can't we start a petition to get you on a Bat-book?
Ta for putting these up Leigh - looking forward to when its my turn!

Leigh G said...

Appreciate it once again mate! As for the Batbook, I don't think that EVER happen.