Thursday 25 December 2008

MERRY XMAS GUYS!




Yup, iiiiiit's Christmas!!!!! I for one can't wait to ride the pony I've asked for from Santa. My lovely lady is asleep in bed and will awaken to the sight of all the Peanut Butter M&M'S she could wish for that I had flown in from America...

I'm currently trying to decide what excuse to use to get out of going to church in 6 and a half hours...

Apologies for the lack of posting lately--I'm not actually allowed to show what I've been working on right now, so you'll have to do with these incredibly un-Chistmassy commisions I did recently.

So for now I'd just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and hope some of you asked Santa for some Transformer Animated toys (how freakin' cool are they!!)!

L


10 comments:

Greg said...

Merry (belated) Christmas!!! Btw, not to bug you about it, but do you know what the BIONICLE sketch will be of ? (don't worry about getting it done, I under stand, as I'm a HUGE procrastinator :P)

Leigh G said...

Hey Greg,

When I get a chance, it'll be of Toa Lewa. 1:because he's my favourite character and 2:because he's the only toy I have now anyway after sending all the toys to Pop.
L

Greg said...

Did you have to send Pop the toys, or did you do it oit of the goodness of your heart? XD

Leigh G said...

No chance did I do it out of the goodness of my heart! Yeah, I had to send Pop them all so he could get working. I ended up buying a new Lewa for myself!
L

Greg said...

XD Lewa is great, especially in the Axalara :) I think this year's green canister set (Gresh) is pretty cool, possibly equal or better than Lewa's mask.

Declan Shalvey said...

That is one badass zombie piece man.

Love it.

Dec.

Leigh G said...

Thanks alot Shalvey!

Usually I stay well away from doing pieces with real life likenesses in them, as I'm crap at them quite frankly, but this one time I just couldn't say no...
L

Greg said...

It came out great IMO, reminds me of resident evil (I have to try that out for the Wii, who wouldn't want to shoot the crap out of zombies with the Wii Zapper gun????)

Leigh G said...

Cheers Greggy.
By the way, my next post is gonna be my long promised "Studio Tour" whilst my place is still tidy!
L

Alan said...

Happy New Year. Nice to see a new post. That zombie piece is great. The chick with the chainsaw is awesome.
Look forward to the tour