Tuesday 16 November 2010

LEEDS THOUGHT BUBBLE 2010!!!

Yup, it's that time of year again where I attend one of my favourite cons of the year!

As always I'll be selling books, doing FREE head sketches, and I'll see if I have time to do any inked drawings to sell.

Also, I'd like to add that I shall be trying out a new hat look that day, so please be honest and tell me if I pull it off or not....

So I'll see you guys this Saturday 20th November! You can find all the details for this wonderful event here!

L

8 comments:

FQP Dave said...

Cool, looking forward to passing you your contributor copy of the current ZARJAZ as well!

Leigh G said...

Excellent mate, see you then!

ashbarron said...

Not sure if i am making the trip or not

DaveF said...

Thanks for a fantastic drawing of Defoe, and you just about carried off the hat. Limited print is amazing, will be framing and hanging tomorrow.

Jonny said...

Great to meet you at Thoughtbubble, and thanks for the zombie sketch:-) As far as myself and my mates are concerned, you are one of the best comic artists around at the moment in the UK. We hope your career goes from strength to strength. Hopefully the queue at these conventions will get bigger with more rabid fans as time goes by:-) Keep up the great work

Leigh G said...

Aww guys, thank you very much! I had a bloody great time--probably the most successful con I've had as well!

Was fantastic to meet so many cool people.

Take care!

L

Stacey Whittle said...

Rocking the hat bonny lad!

Leigh G said...

You're goddamn right Stace!