Wednesday 25 January 2012

ORIGINAL ART FOR SALE!!! (BATCH 1)

Hey guys, thought it was about time I started advertising the sale of my original pages. I've always sold work privately, but I have SO MUCH lying around, I need to start shifting it.


All pages are india ink on A3 bristol board or cartridge paper.
As with other art sales I have such as:
2000AD KINGMAKER
OK, all prices are ABOVE each page and add £7 postage if in the UK, elsewhere in the universe we'll talk. Thanks!.

If interested in any, email me at leighgallagher2000@yahoo.co.uk and Payment is accepted via PAYPAL or bank transfer.


HERE WE GO!

WEREWOLF! This was done for a possible trading card for Renegade Arts Entertainment. A very favourite image of mine. Actual inked image size is A4 on an A3 board. 
SOLD!!!



SHERLOCK. Recent sketch inspired by the tv show. A4 Pencils. PRICE £60


 SERAPH! Pre-lim design for 2000AD's Defoe. A3 pencils. PRICE: £70


HELLBOY. Unpublished. Purely done for myself. Another favourite image of mine. A3 inked illustration. 
PRICE: £250


PHONOGRAM: THE SINGLE CLUB. This is the hilarious 4 page backup story "David Kohl: Phonomancer" written by Kieron Gillen. Inked art on 11.5x17 inch board. PRICE: £65 for each individual page.







2000AD ZARJAZ FANZINE COVER. Double spread cover for the "FLESH" inspired issue of Zarjaz issue 10. A3 inked. PRICE £100



No comments: