Monday 19 May 2008

My little sister...


Right, here's a pic I did for my sis, Jade.


We're in direct competition for the affections of our parents--me with my doodles, her with a guitar. She's a very talented musician who's supported the likes of Bryan Adams (!), Westlife, The Sugarbabes, Katie Melua, Hanson, and most recently, The Bee Gees (but don't hold that last one against her...)


You can find her Myspace page HERE, so check out her very cool songs and decide for yourself who's the more talented sibling!


2 comments:

Declan Shalvey said...

Wow! I'm ultra-impressed! Your sis wins, i'm afraid. Making it in the music biz is more impressive than making it in comics i reckon, as no one really CARES about us poor comic book folk.

Your parents should stick with your sis and immediately disown you. It's only right.

Leigh G said...

I'm taking you down Shalvey...gonna beat you with your shiny Eagle award...